Salma Farouq is an associate at GLA & Company in the Corporate Commercial Department, taking a role in M&As, Capital Markets, and Commercial Advisory. Her experience is comprised of working as a legal counsel for various startups as well as multinational corporations. Salma has significant experience in providing legal services for FMCGs.
Prior to joining GLA & Company, Salma was an in-house lawyer at PepsiCo Egypt for more than two years, after that she joined a top-tier law firm in Egypt, where she provided legal support for both national and international clients. Salma is admitted to the Egyptian Bar Association and is currently an LL.M candidate in International and Comparative Law at The American University in Cairo.
- LL.B, Ain Shams University School of Law – Egypt (2019)
- LL.M Candidate, master of laws in International & Comparative Law, The American University in Cairo
- Egypt Bar Association
- Legal counsel for a leading wholesale food and grocery 2B2 platform and advised on day-to-day operations.
- Legal counsel for a worldwide recognized ice cream manufacturer, with respect to overall business engagements and contractual agreements.
- Advised a global leading provider of wind power solutions with respect to incorporating a business in Egypt.
- In-house lawyer at PepsiCo Egypt for more than two years.