Jehan Saleh is an associate attorney at GLA and Company. Her practice focuses primarily on corporate transactions and commercial advisory.
A graduate of Wayne State Law School, Jehan has previously clerked for a judge in the Wayne County Circuit Court in Michigan.
Prior to joining the firm, Jehan was an associate attorney for a mid-size law firm in the United States where she practiced civil litigation. Jehan’s gulf experience includes working in the legal department for a large rideshare company in Dubai.
- Wayne State University Law School, Juris Doctor May 2020
- Georgetown University School of Foreign Service, Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service, May 2016
- Admitted to the Michigan State Bar as of November 2020
- Pending admission to the New York State Bar
- Pending admission to the Ohio State Bar