Ahmad is a legal director with Nader Al Awadhi Attorneys and Legal Consultants. A qualified Egyptian Lawyer and fluent Arabic speaker, Ahmad has been in Kuwait for over 14 years.
His experience is based on criminal, corporate commercial, labor, compensation cases, and responding to all legal consultations in many fields.
- 2004 – Bachelor of Law, Alexandria University
- Master of Laws, Alexandria University, with a diploma: Postgraduate studies in public law; Postgraduate studies in criminal sciences.
- Arab Republic of Egypt Bar Association
- Legal Director at Nader Al Awadhi Attorneys and Legal Consultants
- Direct all types of commercial, civil, penal and labor cases, personal status and administrative cases, especially electoral appeals, as well as direct all cases before the Constitutional Court.
- Advising and drafting legal memorandums against petroleum companies in Kuwait.