Mohammed Farghalli is a Senior Associate, a qualified Egyptian Lawyer and fluent Arabic speaker, Mohammed has been in Kuwait for over 16 years.
Mohammed is involved in a variety of corporate, commercial and litigation matters for clients across a range of sectors.
He brings to the team extensive knowledge of the Kuwaiti market and has invaluable knowledge of Kuwait Ministry and Court procedures and requirements that allows the firm to provide clients with essential and practical advice as to how to achieve their commercial goals.
- 2002 – Assiut University Degree in Law
- Arab Republic of Egypt Bar Association
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Been part of team of lawyers for due diligence on assets of a Norwegian company in Kuwait as part of its international acquisition transaction.
- Assisted with due diligence for The Kuwait Foundation for Advancement of Sciences on various Kuwaiti Investment companies prior to their appointment as portfolio managers.
- Undertaking legal research in relation to Kuwaiti law, including the preparation and submission of legal documents and pleadings.
- Drafting and reviewing Arabic contracts with particular reference to compliance with state laws and regulations.
- Incorporation of all types of companies and investment funds to include drafting of all necessary resolutions to achieve State compliance.
- Attending and liaising with all ministries, authorities and governmental institutions inside the State of Kuwait.