Hamad is a Senior Associate with Nader Al Awadhi Attorneys and Legal Consultants. He has extensive experience in the fields of work in the commercial companies sector. He has extensive experience in the field of corporate and banking governance. He worked in the corporate sector between the private and government sectors. Today, he is a lawyer before the Court of Cassation and the Constitutional Court and represents many commercial companies.
- 2012 Kuwait University, Bachelor Degree in Law
- Kuwait Bar Association
- Experience in corporate governance, especially Banks
- Representing many small projects subject to the National Fund for Small and Medium Enterprises Development in line with their regulating law
- Experience in dealing with various criminal cases in various degrees of judgment
- Representing many contracting companies in various disputes