Ahmed is a legal director with Nader Al Awadhi Attorneys and Legal Consultants. Admitted to the Kuwaiti Bar Association in 2007, he has a practice focus on a wide variety of Kuwaiti matters, mainly family disputes, besides general corporate/commercial matters and corporate litigation.
- Philadelphia University, Jordan, Degree in Law.
- Kuwait Bar Association
- Advising regularly on family matters pertaining to matrimonial issues, child custody issues, inheritance issues, family disputes. This advisory forms a major part of the practice and since it’s confidential in nature individual cases are not listed.
- Advising a confidential corporate client in relation to real estate dispute involving real estate worth USD 60 million.
- Acting for Al Fouz Investment Company, K.S.C.C. in structuring and drafting of all documentation regarding the establishment of a fund (including corporate documentation, private placement memorandum and ancillary documentation).
- Acting for Al Ritaj Investment Company K.S.C.C. in three (3) separate acquisitions of pharmaceutical companies in Egypt, Jordan and Oman including due diligence on the target companies.
- Acting for Al Kout Industrial Projects Company, K.S.C.C. in its acquisition of a significant minority stake in a Qatari company, advising the client through the early stages of the transaction, the structuring of the company, and the suitable structure for transfer of shares.
- Advising for Al Rouyah Leasing and Investment Company on their general corporate issues.
- Acting for AIG on its general corporate and taxation issues in Kuwait.
- Acting for entities within the Verizon Group on general corporate and taxation issues in Kuwait.
- Representing Dubai Capital Group in their debt recovery litigation in Kuwait.