Nihal is a highly skilled and experienced attorney, licensed from the Lebanese Tripoli Bar Association since 2017. Specializing in commercial and civil law, she has extensive experience reviewing contracts for both companies and individuals, conducting thorough research, and successfully litigating cases. In addition, she is well-versed in handling legal documentation for birth, marriage, and divorce certificates for both Lebanese and foreign nationals in the Lebanon Personal Status Directory.
Since 2020, Nihal has performed extensive due diligence reports on a wide range of companies operating within various industries, including Transportation, Industry, Education, Port Services, Capital Market Institutions, Real Estate, Oil & Gas Industries, Cooperative Insurance, Pharmaceutical Industries, Hospitals and Healthcare, Food Industries, Telecom and Information Technology and Media and Communication. The objective of these reports has been to assess the feasibility of listing these companies on Stock Exchange.
Furthermore, Nihal has played a key role in corporate structuring efforts and provided expert consultation on matters pertaining to Company’s law.
- Master of Public Law – Lebanese University, Lebanon
- Bachelor of Law – Lebanese University, Lebanon
- Lebanon Bar of Association (Tripoli)
- Preparing the minutes of meetings for the General Assemblies and Board of Directors.
- Drafting corporate Governance charter and other internal policies.
- Conducting and reviewing the company’s bylaws.
- Conducting legal due diligence on several companies for listing on the parallel and main market.
Banking & Finance (Conventional & Sharia-Compliant)
- Representing three major banks located in Lebanon before the courts, following up on Legal cases and giving legal advice in banking and related laws.
- Licensed in Conflict Management and Avoidance, from the UN Organization Executed by the Professional Centre of Mediation -University of Saint Joseph (USJ).
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- Certified as a trainer with focus on juvenile law (From the Lebanon bar association)