Mario Fakhry is an associate in the GLA & Co’s office in Beirut – Lebanon, Mario is a licensed lawyer admitted to the Beirut Bar Association with many years of diversified legal experience from corporate, litigation, civil, penal and many other fields of Law. Since the last few years, Mario’s focus was set to the ever expanding corporate and commercial legal world while building exceptional legal practise and expertise.
Mario’s range of experience as a counsellor has gained him great skills in implementing Corporate, Commercial and Financial strategies to several National and Multi-National Companies.
Mario has also focused on Corporate structuring and was given key roles in Acquisition projects for Family Companies, Holding and Offshores entities. While handling day to day compliance and communications with top tier Companies executives and was trusted that legal corporate procedures were met.
Along with practices and associations with many reputable law firms, Mario has gained the proficiency and the knowledge in order to assist any client to meet their legal needs.
- Bachelor Degree of Law – Université La Sagesse Beirut Lebanon
- Beirut Bar Association
- Served as the legal counsel for more than one hundred corporations, managing daily operations, legal compliance and resolutions of the Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Communicated effectively with companies to interpret laws, rulings and regulations which affected each case.
- Conducted in-depth research in order to write effective proposals, agreements and contracts.
- Managed Company acquisitions worth over $1 Million USD.
- Represented and advised clients on legal areas such as administrative law, Taxation, Real Estate and civil cases.
- Prepared and reviewed contracts and other legal documents following applicable regulations.
- Studying international comparative laws to meet high profile Companies regarding their tax and financial needs.
- Established and managed legal entities to support and implement Offshore development projects.
Banking & Finance (Conventional & Sharia-Compliant)
- Assisted Companies to obtain Corporate Loans, Corporate guarantees and Shares subscriptions.
- Negotiated with opposing groups or individuals to reach resolutions, avoid litigation and accomplish goals of clients.
- Attending court sessions representing Personal and Law firm’s clients.
- Presenting tax statements of Companies and individuals to the Lebanese Ministry of Finance.
- Proposing financial and tax solutions to Companies.
- Coordinating with the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture.
- Drafting contracts, agreements and memorandums of understandings.