Darwish is a partner with a wide experience in the Saudi market specifically corporate and securities including but not limited to (commercial matters, corporate restructuring, setting up of various type of entities, acquisition, mergers, dissolution, rights issues, foreign investments, Corporate Governance, IPO and direct listing on the main market (TASI) and parallel market (Nomu). From 2008-2023, he has provided legal consultancy services to many Saudi, GCC and worldwide Companies (including establishing their business operations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and offshore and providing general legal advices in the corporate and commercial matters).
Before joining GLA, Darwish was a Senior Associate at (AlSaleh, AlSahli &Partners LLP in co-operation with Daher Firm), and prior to that from 2013-2017 he was a Corporate Associate at (Eversheds Sutherlands in co-operation with Mohammad AlDabhaan and Partners Law Firm- in Riyadh),. From 2008 up to 2013, he was an Associate at Tasjeel Alnokhba (a branch office of Mohammad AlDabhaan and Partners Law Firm specialized in corporate structuring and commercial matters in Saudi Arabia). During 2006-2008, he was working for numerous Lebanese Law Firms in the litigation and corporate Departments. . Darwish is licensed since 2008 to practice law in Lebanon (Tripoli Bar of Association).
- Beirut Arab University (BAU) – Beirut- Lebanon – Bachelor of law.
- Nice Sophia Antipolice – Cote D’Azure – France – Master of General Law
- Lebanon Bar of Association (Tripoli)
- Advised and acted on behalf of numerous Saudi, GGC and foreign entities on the incorporation of new companies and entities in addition to the amendments of constitutional documentation and various general corporate advisory services [Damac Group, Saudi Innokat, Cayan International, Procter&Gambel, the Business Gate, Boeing MEA Home Offices, Emaar Al Riyadh Investments, Almoghtara Limited, Mjed Alfutaim Malls, Al-Faisaliah Medical, Brady Middle East FZE, Rico Ltd, Arkeen engineering Consultancy, Saudi Dubai Civil Engineering Co., Cambridge Seven Associates INC (C7A), NKY, Galfar Engineering & Contracting SA, Catalyst, Tekla OUJ, Deutsche Services Saudi Arabia DSSA (Deutsche Bank), Solider KSA, Golden Tower, Black & Veatch International, AlSafi Danon, BAE Systems, Equinox International, Jazeera Pharmaceutical Industries, Lincoln College International, Oxford Partnership , Tabuk Pharma, Saudi Company for recruitment, AlMutahida for recruitment, Mabani AlFanar and Mabani Alferdaws (Alfutaim
- Advising on the initial public offering (IPO), rights issue, direct listing and other securities matters in the main market (TASI) and the parallel market (Nomu) market and performing the related legal due diligence report and preparing any required documentation for filing to CMA and Stock Exchange of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Advising clients on the various matters related to franchise agreement, distribution agreement, commercial agency agreement, acquisition, registration of brands and trademarks.